[Terence J. Charnley]
This is an anthology of autobiographical and biographical writing contributed by students in Stage Two Life Writing at Massey University's Albany Campus (Auckland, New Zealand).
Each piece of work is copyright to its respective author, but I'm sure they would welcome any constructive feedback or suggestions you have.
There's a "comments" section at the foot of every page.
- Alex Duval, "The Ferryman"
- Aroha Te Whata, "Journal Entries"
- Sue Wilson, "Childhood Lost: poems no. iv & vii"
- Kane Adams, "The Primary Years: A Chronicle"
- Gillian Gilbride, "Fear and Flying"
- Chris Gould, "Memoirs of mischief in the middle"
- Tayla Rea, "Beyond Words: A biography of Caroline and John Nee"
- Wendy Taylor, "Mum's Story"
- Shannon Whelan, "Autobiography: University Life"
- Sophia Chamberlain, "Two Short Pieces"
- [your name here]: a Life Writing Anthology, edited by Jack Ross, with an introduction by Mary Paul (Massey University: School of Social and Cultural Studies, 2003)
- Where Will Massey Take You? Life Writing 2, edited with a preface by Jack Ross (Massey University: School of Social and Cultural Studies, 2005)
- Home & Away: Life Writing 3, edited by Kathryn Lee & Jack Ross, with a preface by Kathryn Lee (Massey University: School of Social and Cultural Studies, 2008)